Your Financial BluePrint™
Matching proven strategies with modern planning concepts
Your Personal Financial BluePrint™ plan is built on our client’s unique personal needs. In order to best serve these goals and customize your personal BluePrint™ for you, we address four “keystones” sheltered by a “planning capstone”. It is the blend of these which covers all areas of your financial life.
- Estate plan
- Family/Social Plan
- Charitable Giving
- Health Care
Our Client Planning Process
- Clarify your present situation: collecting & assessing all relevant financial or medical data.
- Identify both financial and personal goals and objectives: these help us in customizing your BluePrint™ to you, and your personal situation.
Identify financial problems: these create barriers to achieving financial independence while preserving your legacy, these could include:
- unplanned emergency events or reductions in income
- a high tax burden or tax inefficiency with your assets
- your cash flow may be inadequate due to increased interest costs
- current investments may not be winning the battle with changing economic times
- too little or too much insurance coverage,
- Provide written recommendations with alternative solutions: we are unable to leave recommendations with people unless they move forward in the client process for compliance reasons. (Our advice and guidance is covered by E&O insurance on all client/applicants.)
- Implementing the right strategy: we help you implement our guidance and recommendations. In some cases this may involve other professionals such as your lawyer, accountant or advisor.
- Finally, we require periodic review and revision of the plan, ensuring your goals are met.