For families and individuals
Our team will guide you through the essential steps in preparing for a retirement encompassing both flexibility and longevity- to provide you with a portion of guaranteed income for life. The team at indesign financial group ltd. will give you the financial projections and implications to multiple scenarios focusing on a customized strategy for your individual needs. If desired we can seamlessly integrate Your Financial BluePrint™ with your existing Legal and Accounting teams, or give you additional support in this area within our group.
Having control over these key areas is obviously key to most individuals long term success. We have systematic methods of growing and maintaining your cash flow through good times and bad. Our plans are designed to help you balance the safety, liquidity, tax-efficiency according to your risk tolerance and long term goals. These goals may include helping you make larger purchases when needed. These are the issues we help streamline for you, while you remain focused on what is important-your day to day life.
Illness and Disability
Maintaining and retaining your ability to earn an income, or replacing it, is the foundation of any lasting plan. In the new world of “living longer and working harder” we can help make sure your income remains with you during a prolonged disability or more commonly an illness which takes you off track financially. In some instances, the protection we can help set up can in turn aid in your other planning areas when you are ready to slow down. This essential Keystone “Ensures” your present and future wealth, regardless of health.
Life and Legacy
Your Life and Legacy plans are intricately linked. You probably didn’t grow up thinking about what it looked liked after you passed. As times have become tougher and more challenging it seems we all have something inside of us which feels like a need to give back, to offer help and teach the life lessons to a future generation. What will be in the story of your Legacy? What would you like it to be? We can help plan your needs for your community & social work, philanthropy, or your focus on preserving Intergenerational Wealth within your family.
Your Financial BluePrint™
Matching proven strategies with modern planning concepts
Your Personal Financial BluePrint™ plan is built on our client’s unique personal needs. In order to achieve these goals and customize your personal BluePrint™ for you, we address four “keystones” sheltered by a “planning capstone”. It is the blend of these which covers many areas of your financial life.
- Estate plan
- Family/Social Plan
- Charitable Giving
- Health Care
Our Client Planning Process
- Clarify your present situation: collecting & assessing all relevant financial or medical data.
- Identify both financial and personal goals and objectives: these help us in customizing your BluePrint™ to you, and your personal situation.
Identify financial problems: these create barriers to achieving financial independence while preserving your legacy, these could include:
- unplanned emergency events or reductions in income
- a high tax burden or tax inefficiency with your assets
- your cash flow may be inadequate due to increased interest costs
- current investments may not be winning the battle with changing economic times
- too little or too much insurance coverage,
- Provide written recommendations with alternative solutions: we are unable to leave recommendations with people unless they move forward in the client process for compliance reasons. (Our advice and guidance is covered by E&O insurance on all client/applicants.)
- Implementing the right strategy: we help you implement our guidance and recommendations. In some cases this may involve other professionals such as your lawyer, accountant or advisor.
- Finally, we require periodic review and revision of the plan, ensuring your goals are met.