Retirement and Succession
Our Corporate & Entrepreneur Team will guide you through the essential steps in preparing for a business owner or key executive’s retirement & succession needs. indesign financial group ltd. will give you the financial projections and implications to multiple scenarios focusing on flexibility while customized to your individual needs. If desired we can seamlessly integrate Your Business BluePrint™ with your existing Legal and Accounting teams, or give you additional support in this area within our group.
Cash, Capital and Credit
Having control over these key areas is obviously implicit to most businesses success. Have you considered the tax implications of your current structure or investments as compared to the actual growth? Does it offer you the balance of safety, liquidity and help you make capital purchases when needed? These are the issues we help streamline for you, while you remain focused on what is important-your business.
Key Person and Executive Benefits
Maintaining and retaining Key Executives & Employees is the foundation of any lasting and growing business. In the new world of “life and work balance” everyone seems to be striving for, we can help make sure they remain loyal to you and your business. In some instances, the rewards and “golden handcuffs” we can help set up can in turn aid in your succession plans when you are ready to slow down.
Legacy and Generational Plans
As in Retirement & Succession, your Legacy and Generational plans are intricately linked. You probably didn’t go in to business thinking about what it looked liked after you passed. We all have something inside of us which feels like a need to give back, to offer help and aid a future generation. What will be in the story of your Legacy? What would you like it to be? We can help plan your needs for your community & social work, philanthropy, or your focus on preserving Intergenerational Wealth within your family.
The Business BluePrint™
Matching proven strategies with modern planning concepts
Your Personal Financial BluePrint™ plan is built on our client’s unique personal needs. In order to achieve these goals and customize your personal BluePrint™ for you, we address four “keystones” sheltered by a “planning capstone”. It is the blend of these which covers many areas of your financial life.
- Estate plan
- Family/Social Plan
- Charitable Giving
- Travel and Entertainment
- New Ventures
- Business Directions
- Commercial Property
- Staff issues
- Cash Flow
- Investment & Credit
Our Client Planning Process
- Clarify your present situation: collecting & assessing all relevant financial or medical data.
- Identify both financial and personal goals and objectives: these help us in customizing your BluePrint™ to you, and your personal situation.
Identify financial problems: these create barriers to achieving financial independence while preserving your legacy, these could include:
- unplanned emergency events or reductions in income
- a high tax burden or tax inefficiency with your assets
- your cash flow may be inadequate due to increased interest costs
- current investments may not be winning the battle with changing economic times
- too little or too much insurance coverage,
- Provide written recommendations with alternative solutions: we are unable to leave recommendations with people unless they move forward in the client process for compliance reasons. (Our advice and guidance is covered by E&O insurance on all client/applicants.)
- Implementing the right strategy: we help you implement our guidance and recommendations. In some cases this may involve other professionals such as your lawyer, accountant or advisor.
- Finally, we require periodic review and revision of the plan, ensuring your goals are met.